Mules are easy to slip on and super chic! Whether it’s high heels, flats, open or closed, I’ve got you covered. Here are my tips on how to wear mules this fall!
HOW TO WEAR MULES THIS FALL
Mules are a type of shoes I started wearing recently and I’m so glad I did. They are easy to wear, stylish and comfortable. You can easily slip in and out of them and they come in a variety of heel heights, shapes and sizes. Mule shoes are extremely versatile and can be worn casually, to work or to a formal event. Some brands particularly known for their mules are Gucci and No. 21 – both of which carry designs that can be quite embellished. For brands that are a lower price point and a more wearable aesthetic, Schutz and 3.1 Phillip Lim are great choices.
So here are 6 great ideas on how to wear mules for fall:
1. Mini skirts and mules are a match made in heaven
2. Wear them with jeans (cropped, or folded) for a casual or funky look
3. Style your mules with a midi skirt for a more feminine look
4. Pair them with culottes to add an oomph of style
5. Wear a slip dress with your mules for a comfortable ensemble
6. Tie a scarf around your ankles for a decorated look
Shop Gucci Mules
Shop No. 21 Mules
Shop Black Mules Under $200
Shop Fall Color Mules Under $200
| Photography by Austin Donohue |